Follow the below-given procedures for creating an account and Netgear Login.
Free Support for Extender SETUP CALL TOLL FREE +1-844-583-2073
How to Create a Netgear Account?
- Enter “my.netgear.com” in the address field to reach the Netgear Login window.
- Click the “Create Account” link which is located under the Login tab.
- This will take you to the Netgear account creation window.
- For the successful creation of your account, provide the below-given details.
- First and Last Name– Provide your first name as well as last name accurately in their respective fields.
- Email Address– Enter the valid email address with which you want to connect your Netgear account.
- Confirm Email Address– Enter the email address again in the next field for confirmation.
- Password– Create a password for the security of your Netgear account. Make sure you add at least one upper and lowercase letter, one symbol, and one number.
- Confirm Password– Re-enter the exact same password again.
- Country– Select the country you are living in form the drop-down menu.
Procedure to Access Your Account
- Switch to the Netgear Login window by entering “my.netgear.com”.
- Now, provide the valid login credentials in the fields provided in the login window. For this, you need to enter the “Username” and “Password” that you have used at the time of creating the account.
- Click the “Sign In” tab.
Note: Netgear users can also make use of their mobile devices by Netgear Login. Nighthawk is the application that a user will need for managing their Netgear products. This application is available both for Android and iOS devices.
Issues that a User Might face while Signing In
At times, while signing in to your Netgear account, a user might get stuck in the process. This might happen because of several reasons. Some of them are:
- Weak internet connection.
- Invalid login credentials.
- Confusion between “Netgear router” and “MyNetgear” accounts.
- Added wrong credentials to your system, etc.
You can also seek the help of our technical experts to help you install the extender by calling us at our toll-free customer service numbers or by chatting with them.
CALL US TODAY
General Troubleshooting Steps
In case you are getting the Netgear Login error, then you can try resolving the error by following the below-given troubleshooting steps. These are some general procedures that will help you in resolving the error.
Check the Entered Credentials
Before you start following the various procedures for fixing the error, you first have to check the credentials you have provided. Make sure that these credentials are case-sensitive. Hence, you must be very careful while you enter them.
Along with this, keep in mind that the Netgear router and MyNetgear are two different accounts. Do not get confused and check that you have not entered the Netgear router login credentials.
- Go to the MyNetgear login window.
- Click “Forgot Password” which is located beneath the Login tab.
- Enter the connected email address.
- Hit the “Submit” tab.
- Move to your email account.
- Open the Reset Password mail that you have received from Netgear.
- Click the “Reset My Password” link. You can also copy-paste the provided URL in the address bar of your internet browser and hit the “Enter” key.
- Create a new password for your Netgear account. Make sure you fulfill all the required specifications for the password. For specification, click the alter icon.
- Confirm the created password by entering it again in the next field.
- Click “Submit”.
Reset the Network Connection
Since slow internet connection is another reason for Netgear Login error. Hence, you can try resetting your router for fixing the error.
- Turn off your router by pressing its power button.
- Remove all the cables including the power cable from the router.
- Shutdown your computer system and unplug its power cable too.
- Wait patiently for a few minutes.
- Attach the power cable to both the computer and the router.
- Turn the computer and router on by pressing the power button.
- Connect your computer and router.
- Try following the Netgear login process again.
- Try Using Different Browser
- Clear Cache files and history of your browser
- Disable firewall and pop-up blockers