Free Support for Extender SETUP CALL TOLL FREE +1-844-583-2073
Netgear routers are well equipped to provide solid and steady networking signals for home and business use. The setup of the Netgear router is an easy process that initiates access to reliable network solutions. To access the features of the Netgear router, you just have to log in to the Netgear router login page via www.routerlogin.net. Also, you can change the settings of your Netgear router just by logging into the Netgear router account.
How to login to your Netgear router using www.routerlogin.net?
- Plugin the power adapter of your modem into an electrical outlet.
- Thereafter, look at the power light of the modem to verify whether the modem is on or not.
- Now, use the Ethernet cable to connect the router and modem.
- After that, use another Ethernet cable in order to link your Netgear router with your computing devices such as a computer or laptop. For this, take the Ethernet cable and connect one end of the cable with your router and another end with the computer or laptop.
- Besides this, you can also link your router and the computing device with the Netgear router wi-fi network connection.
- Thereafter, you need to plug in the router power adapter into the electric socket to turn on the router.
- Open a web browser and access the www.routerlogin.net web URL to reach the Netgear router login page.
- On the router login page, enter the default username “admin” and password “password” in the separate fields.
- If you have changed the default login credentials, enter that credentials.
- Tap “Login” in order to login to the Netgear router account.
You can also seek the help of our technical experts to help you install the extender by calling us at our toll-free customer service numbers or by chatting with them.
CALL US TODAY
Q1.How can I reset my Netgear router?
You can reset your Netgear router just by following some simple steps.
- For resetting the Netgear router, you first have to locate the Reset button on your router. To trace your reset button look at the backside of your router.
- After that, take a paper clip or a pin to press and hold down the reset button. You have to hold down the reset button for up to seven seconds.
- By doing so, the power light of the Netgear router begins to blink.
- Thereafter, you need to release the reset button. As soon as you release the button it will show you a solid green light on your router.
- Hence, this completes the process and your Netgear router will be restored to its factory settings.
Q2. What do you mean by Parental Controls?
Ans. Parental Controls is an advanced feature of Netgear that allows you to block offensive content or limit other websites on your network.
Q3. How to reset the Netgear Router password using password recovery?
Ans. To reset the Netgear Router password, follow the steps below:
- Open a preferred web browser such as Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc on your computer or laptop.
- Access the web URL “www.routerlogin.net” by typing it in the Address bar.
- You will be redirected to the Netgear Router login page where it asks you to enter the username and password.
- Tap on the “Cancel” button that is located at the bottom right corner of the page.
- As a result, it will move you to the Netgear router password recovery window.
- In this window, you are required to type in the serial number of your Netgear router. You will trace the serial number of your router in the middle of your router.
- After entering the serial number correctly in the space provided, tap on the “Continue” tab.
- Afterwards, you have to provide the answer to the security questions correctly and tap on the “Continue” button.
- After this, the username and password for the router login will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now, login to your Netgear router using the email address and recovered password shown on the screen.
- Once you reach your account, generate a new password and then confirm it.
- Now, either enter your security questions or set new security questions from the following window.
- Thereafter, tap on the “Next” tab.
- Finally, this will reset the Netgear router login password successfully.
- You have successfully reset your password.
- At last, login to your Netgear router using the new password.